Monday, April 03, 2006

4/3/06

Most days it's hard to remember that I am free. I could just get in the car and drive until the gas runs out.

I sit among the eight trees and slab of concrete we call a park and look out over the Manhattan skyline. The sun is warm but the air is a bit cool. MOst of the skyline is blocked by stacks of scrap metal that are piled along the river. I really want to get out of the city for a bit.

I spent the weekend working on a website for a new company I am startig called Global Village Workforce.

The Imperial Orgy now has about 60 stations playing our CD. We have about 6 that have banned it, although when questioned by press they always deny it. And the press always believe a college student over a band called The Imperial Orgy.

We have some people in India helping do internet promotion for us this week. It's been very successful.

Feeling stressed this morning by all the work and financial pressures. I wish I could just go play in the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home